Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Menu Plan For the Week - 1

Organizing, shmorganizing! Ugh... I wish I was one of those women who are blessed by the patience and ability to organize but I am totally NOT! This week I am attempting to jump head first into my wardrobe. It's going to be an ugly daunting task, but I were perservere! (Please be in prayer!)

I can't wait to update you on the progress next week!

Menu plan for the next week! I love this time of year... Hotdogs, hamburgers, chicken and steak out sizzlin' on the grill! Delicious! Pretty soon, much to my excitement, we will be eating straight from the garden! I can hardly wait!

Sunday:
biscuits with honey, fruit
beef enchilads, tortilla chips, salsa
frozen pizza

Monday:
cereal, milk, fruit
wild rice soup, pretzels
hot dogs, oven fries, fruit

Tuesday:
yogurt and granola
peanut butter and jelly, pretzels
pancakes (not from a box - recipe coming later this week!), sausage

Wednesday:
bagels, cream cheese
chicken nuggets, fries, cheese
Wii Family Wednesday, Pizza (more about this coming Wednesday!)

Thursday:
biscuits, honey, fruit
leftovers
Spaghetti Pie, garlic toast, salad

Friday:
your choice Friday
your choice Friday
soup, grilled cheese

Saturday:
Daddy's dirty eggs, toast
sandwiches, chips, fruit
chicken pot pie

I really want this to be a place where you can find simple and cheap eats. I am going to be putting a recipe or two up a week! Come on back and check them out!

For more good menu ideas click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment